Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Monthly Letter #1


Hey guys, just wanted to let you in on a little thing~

So my neighbor and I use to be childhood friends, but now, (of course) we're not so close. We talked a bit even after we were kids but anyways, for some wild reason I decided to send him a letter.

 It's not a love letter or anything, it was just a letter with a music recommendation in it. I recommended System of a Down to him since I know he was going through a bit of a screamo phase, but anyways I sent my first letter out this Saturday or Sunday not sure...

I don't know if he knows it's me, I feel like he probably does but I'm hoping he doesn't? I mean then again I wouldn't really care if he knew it was me soooo... whatever? So I think I've decided to do this: once a month just send him a letter with a music recommendation in it.

Again: I'm not sure why I'm doing this. I think partly its because I want him to feel special in a way...? Because I mean, if someone sent you a letter I think you would feel special. I think the other part of it is that, I miss us being close, like he was a really cool friend to have, and it makes me a little sad that we've grown apart. Then again, maybe I should just let it go?

But again, I feel like I need to have one last go, like maybe this will somehow build a bond between us?
Anyways, thanks for listening to me drag on :)

*comment! (or not I still luv u) c:

- WALRUS (:3=

No comments:

Post a Comment