Friday, June 20, 2014

SUMMER!


Woohoo!!! :D

Summer is finally here! My first frikkin day of freedom! And what better way to celebrate it then by going to the Del Mar Fair :D

Yessss, I haven't been to the fair in forever O_O

So yeah, that's gonna be fun. I may have to go to summer school but that's alright, nothing I can't handle :)

I cannot wait to do so many things! I will hopefully also be hanging out with my best bro on Monday just chillin and kickin it back, jammin on the uke owo

Anyways, I got my tablet disc back so you may be seeing more art now, wooooo!!! Also, I'll take some pics of my traditional art but yea owo

I also got offered a job to scan comic pages, which sounds pretty cool because I could learn something and it fits my interests more, but yeah if I don't get that job then I'll be working at a cafe/hookah bar/art store which also sounds fun (ouo)/

Alright, well that's what's going on with my life right now thx for listening or not listening o_o

Love u sweet thanngggggsss! :)
Comment or not

- willy walrus (:3=

No comments:

Post a Comment